Subject: Multiple parallel ports
To: (NetBSD/current-users Maillist) <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/30/1998 10:50:37
	We're looking to setup a box with (ideally) six parallel ports
	to control some lexmark printers.The incumbents here would
	prefer thsi under IRIX, but if a solution exists under NetBSD I'm
	sure I could swing it :)

	Does anyone know of any way to get that many parallel ports into
	any NetBSD architecture, or any external scsi or ether product
	that would work?

	(We have some lexmark ether-parallel boxes of which the best that
	could be said is they end up printing 'most' of what we send them,
	hence the need for replacement).

	Many thanks...

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-