Subject: BEST DEAL ON THE NET !
To: None <Friend@public.com>
From: None <zippy12981@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/1998 22:11:08
Complete Online Marketing Software Bundle!

1. Express Mail Server - Send bulk e-mail without using your ISP's
resources

2. Stealth Mass Mailer - Send bulk e-mail at speeds up to 300,000 per
hour.  Will get into all domains including AOL.

3. Optomizer promotional tool - Submit your web site to over 400 search
engines.  Just enter your information once and let the optomizer
register your web site with over 400 search engines.

4. Checker - Accept checks by fax, phone or e-mail.

5. Professional bulk e-mail pointers that will make bulk e-mailing
simple and profitable.

This complete package is only $299.00!

Call today and get 25 million free e-mail addresses!
This is a limited time offer and will not be repeated.

We feel that ordering online is still not 100% secure, therefore
we have resorted to more conventional methods of odering
Call (401)949-8044 today and we will deduct the price of the phone call
from your order.