Subject: Re: I2O
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/1998 21:24:43
--==_Exmh_1400438892P

In message <v0311070cb16551fa2c22@[198.68.110.2]>you write:
> There is a way around this.
[...]
> This assumes that the I20 stuff becomes a significant force in the market,
> and that we *want* to implement it.
>
> It's simply a small matter of cooperation with the rest of the free OS
> software community on this issue. ;-)

If we want it, this may be an topic for a BOF at the upcoming USENIX
freenix-track...

Gruesse
       Oskar

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

--==_Exmh_1400438892P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNUDm+bA63tqjeAhZAQHJCwP+LrbfS2+xf/3/W5ZctfHVjgEptKk+rZVk
OKd0ZqEbtZCsWayZtUSEGIz9ecFSg7QkuDBKNRI8nWOf78bFsYjJssaL+M7P9KdD
d2tQ/BVNnDFxMEPhgfEuX5bMEK/LXiI/pkOjcgajEovpknXyB/x4FRZNYc16sZJo
yG6qDLWih3g=
=FKFd
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1400438892P--