Subject: Re: I2O
To: Tom T. Thai <>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/1998 10:57:19
> > Is there any legal way of getting I20 information without a
> > non-disclosure that prohibits free public distribution of information
> > or source, these days?
> I thought that was an open standard?  Haven't read much about it.

It looks like they've changed their membership policies slightly, but
I still don't see how you can get the spec without becoming a member

I don't have time right now (and probably not ever 8-) to read their
membership agreement document, and some of the relevant documents you
have to agree to before you can become a member don't appear to even
be on the web.

It might be a standard, it it might be "open" in the sense that
anybody can join, but...

"I20 is not like PCI."

(not speaking for Digital.)