Subject: Re: rc.conf
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@echna.or.jp>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/16/1998 11:48:39
On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Ken Nakata wrote:

: > You're both too late.  It is already in -current (though a -current "make
: > build" will not update your /etc directory for obvious reasons).  Look at
: > src/etc/rc.conf.
:
: No, I wasn't too late.  I was just not thinking.  I had had a couple
: of beers (hey, it's past midnight in my local time) and by the time I
: noticed he was talking about /etc/rc.conf, not /etc/rc, it was too
: late; the mail was out.  Ur, I WAS too late, then.  Oops 8-/

Well, maybe you should look:  it's in rc too.  8-)

This was debated a while ago without much outcome.  I guess someone decided
it was time to put it in and see who liked it and who didn't.  :)