Subject: Re: IPNAT box, and ethernet cards
To: Space Case <>
From: John Nemeth <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/12/1998 16:30:55
On Apr 12,  4:14pm, Space Case wrote:
} I need help identifying the ethernet cards.  They have AAUI/coax/RJ-45
} connectors, and the only ID I can find on them is a FCC registration
} (HEDEN1650) and a barcode on the back which has the string UE1650 on it.
} I see no jumpers on them, so I'll probably need software to configure
} them.  Any idea what software and where to find it?

     It appears to be an Accton EN1650.  See
for drivers.

     The FCC has placed their database on-line, so if you have an FCC
ID, you can find out the manufacturer and possibly the exact product
by doing a search of their database at .

}-- End of excerpt from Space Case