Subject: Re: Mozilla package
To: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1998 14:49:55
On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 04:36:39PM +1000, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:
> Frank, will this compile on NetBSD-1.3?
>
> I only ask because I noted that both your original patches and Charles'
> had a couple of things (like poll() prototypes) that 1.3 spat on.

I think you answered your question already in your next post, but to
be clear: yes, this will compile on 1.3.x, I made some changes to
make it work on 1.3, and tested that. This basically comes down
to the addition of the nfds_t type for poll() after 1.3, and the
now modified behavior of the (dynamic) linker regarding finding
shared libraries.

- Frank