Subject: Re: GCC problem?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Seidmann <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1998 08:22:30
Frank van der Linden wrote:
> Well, the problem I'm talking about (and looks to be your problem too)
> was fixed:
> ===
> mycroft
> ===
> Your test program works fine for me on an 1.3_BETA system (only one
> I can reach at the moment). My guess would still be that something
> is out of date, be it /usr/libexec/cc1plus or /usr/lib/
> or /usr/lib/

No hint, until now. I'm going to do a fresh install on one machine. I
could swear the fix must have got lost somewhere... Could someone
perhaps test my little program on a NetBSD/Sparc 1.3 RELEASE? THNX.

#include <iostream.h>
#include <iomanip.h>

int main()
  cerr << "BlaBla\n";
  cerr << hex;
  cerr << setfill('0') << setw(2);
  cerr << dec;

A compile test run would suffice (i.e. g++ -o a