Subject: Re: Netscape diffs
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/07/1998 04:43:15
Thank you for your advises.

   On Apr 7, 10:23, Frank van der Linden wrote:
   > Subject: Re: Netscape diffs
   >
   > When using lesstif-0.83, I had the same behavior. It lasted
   > much longer when using Motif 1.2.3.

Ok.  I should not use lesstif.  :-)

But when I changed the name of a mozilla's function from
malloc to mymalloc, it works longer.  So I will try to
figure out what it does.

   > > How did you resolve this conflicts?
   >
   > I changed this in -current, so -current should not have the
   > problem anymore (after the next update).

Oh, I misunderstood about the situation.  I took the
-current and made it two days ago.  But I got a same
problem.  So I was confused.  I had to wait NEXT update.
Thank you for fixing that.

   > > I got many "relocation must refer to global symbol at"
   > > warnings.  Are they ok?
   >
   > I didn't get any of those..

I used gcc-2.7.3.  Now I change to use /usr/bin/cc.  Then I
got no warning.  Sorry for this stupid question.

-- Kazushi
The lunatic, the lover, and the poet,
Are of imagination all compact...
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"