Subject: Re: more file descriptors
To: None <hwr@pilhuhn.de, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/1998 20:04:55
	There is a leak if you tune inn wrong.  I.e. if you choose the wrong
type of file manipulation, ioctl versus fcntl.  The bug is not in inn, I'll
agree, but it is not always obvious how to configure it, since some OS's
perportedly support multiple methods of doing the same thing, even when one
method may not work s well, or, in fact, might cause leaks of this kind.
-Brian