Subject: Anyone played with Coda?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/1998 18:11:49
Anyone tried Coda on NetBSD? I tried the 4.3.14 (I think it was) version
and was unable to access their testserver. I haven't tried 4.4.0 yet.
I haven't tried the server since I don't have enough disk space on my
crashable machine.

Odly, once /coda was monted, I couldn't access local disks.  Processes
trying to access local files would hang in netio or select.  I can
understand not being able to access /code when the server is
inaccessible, but local disks? Seems like that'd pretty well negate the
usefullness of the hoarding support :-). Filesystems on NFS were fine.