Subject: Re: Apache package (was Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits)
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@aros.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 03/18/1998 17:17:06
On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Michael K. Sanders wrote:

> Having never done such a thing, where should I start looking for
> the tools and some documentation to get started?  Nothing was
> immediately obvious on ftp.NetBSD.ORG or www.NetBSD.ORG.

www.netbsd.org, click on documentation, FAQs and HowTos, and you'll
see a link to "NetBSD Package Documentation" near the top.

I find that the easiest thing to do is to have a look at another
similar package and do what it does. In the case of apache 1.2,
you'll find an awfully close relative already in the tree. :-)

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite mist, software reverberates