Subject: clueless newbie here
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. Maynard Gelinas <jmg@iac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/17/1998 19:26:59
	Hi,
	I just installed NetBSD on a Sun3x last week.  Last night I
sup'd current-ksrc and let it compiled over the night.  Worked fine.
So, what I want to know is, if I wish to keep up on 'current' what
else should I sup and build regularly?  Should I sup /usr/include as
well?  what collection do I sup for 'config' in /usr/sbin?  The sup
README doesn't contain a list of what files are in each collection,
and I'd rather not sup allsrc (but I know I will need to keep config
current).  Are most folks just grabbing the all inclusive
'current-src' collection?

	Please point me to a faq if this information is readily
available.

Thanks!
--jmg