Subject: Updating include dirs...
To: current <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Delcamp <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/1998 00:33:05
Hi !

Ok, my problem about the stdlib.h and random.c is an out-of-date problem.

Question: By supping a entirely new src source tree, why my stdlib.h is still
not updated ? Of course, I have made 'make build' or 'make includes'.

To get it right (and to avoid same problem with differents files), I have
removed all /usr/include and 'make includes'. And all is OK. But the problem
is still here, with next revision of any includes files ....

Maybe something is broken ? My master NetBSD source tree is on amiga/m68k.
Should I need to test 'make includes' by modifying a file and seeing if it is
really updated ? How to debug the update procedure ?

Thanks.
--
Eric Delcamp             NetBSD user (Amiga & i386)    Bordeaux
edelcamp@easynet.fr      Galactic Bloodshed player     France

http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp