Subject: Really, bug in libc !
To: current <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Delcamp <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1998 00:33:39
Hi !

I have already signaled this, but it's confirmed and could be repeatable.

Please, update your sources tree. I have deleted all my libc directory and
supped a new one. Then, when I 'make build', I have an error in
lib/libc/stdlib/random.c, about a bad prototyped initstate() function.
In fact, last arg of initstate() is declared type site_t in random.c and
prototype type is long in usr/include/stdlib.h

As I said, I have a fresh tree, but maybe it's an error on the
antioche.lip6.fr sup server ? I think I have tried sup.netbsd.org also...

Please, verify this, it's an old problem (2 months or more).

Thanks
--
Eric Delcamp             NetBSD user (Amiga & i386)    Bordeaux
edelcamp@easynet.fr      Galactic Bloodshed player     France

http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp