Subject: Re: xosview problem
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mario Kemper <magick@bundy.lip.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1998 18:34:45
In article <m0yDIio-0000JUC@juno.ccc.amdahl.com>,
	Alistair Crooks <azcb0@amdahl.com> writes:

>> there is a problem in the PR database that fixes this.  it's is
>> fairly recent... xosview needs patches to work with UVM as the
>> variable (cnt) is not there in UVM...
>
> So if some kind soul who is running UVM would like to try building and
> running xosview with the patch from the PR for me, I'd be grateful - I'm
> not running UVM here.
>
> Having said that, I took a quick look at the patch in the PR when it was
> submitted, and it didn't look as though it would compile.

Well it does for me (i recompiled it 5 minutes ago, just to make sure).
There has been a little change in vmstat (where i borrowed the way to
get the paging statistics), but xosview at least compiles.
I wanted to look at the vmstat change when my pr is commited.

--
Mario Kemper
magick@bundy.lip.owl.de