Subject: Re: libkern/strchr.c gone missing?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1998 13:33:47
Monroe Williams <monroe@pobox.com> typed:
:I haven't been keeping up with -current much recently and I just
:resubscribed to the list (seems it dropped me a while ago when I
:had some transient email trouble), so I apologise if this has already
:been noted.
:
:I did a sup last night and tried to build a kernel today.  'make depend'
:in my compile directory fails while depending the kern library objects
:with "don't know how to make strchr.c".  I see that the sup removed
:/src/sys/lib/libkern/strchr.c.

Try this: before you do a ``make depend'', remove the old ``.depend'' files.
So in each tree you're going to build,
% find . -name .depend -exec rm -f {} \;
or in zsh terms
% rm -f **/.depend
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@pobox.com>            Mobile : 0412 162 441