Subject: Re: VNC remote-display system freely available
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 03/11/1998 18:15:28
> And it took me a looong while to figure out that having a pathname
> component called "unix" is not very smart when using Imake.  It got
> replaced with "1" by cpp....

	I hate imake
	I hate imake
	I hate imake

...and this is (part of) the reason why: it tries to use cpp as a
general-purpose macro processor, which it only vaguely resembles.

I have a cpp I wrote ages and ages ago which has basically Reiser
semantics (it works with imake) and to which I can give away source.
If anyone is struggling with imake interacting badly with undocumented
cppisms, this may help.  Let me know if you want a copy and I'll see if
I can't dig it out of whatever dusty corner it's been kicked into.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca