Subject: Re: Minor Lite2 fallout
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/1998 23:24:23
On Sun, Mar 01, 1998 at 03:08:42PM +0100, Frank van der Linden wrote:

> I oversaw some things when merging Lite2, but most of it has been fixed now.

Well.. not quite. I accidentally enabled some *_mountroot VFS ops,
resulting in kernels that panic when they tried to mount their
root filesystem. If you have a config line in your kernel config file
that is wildcarded, like, for example:

config          netbsd  root on ? type ?

..you should wait until monday's update with rebuilding a kernel if
you have either LFS or MFS in your kernel config file.

- Frank