Subject: Re: tftp on 1.3
To: None <>
From: William Coldwell <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/26/1998 17:35:47
You wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm having a problem writing to a tftp server on NetBSD 1.3.  No matter
> what file permissions I set for the target file I always get this error:
> tftp> put testfile
> Error code 2: Access violation
> I have set the directory to 777, file to 666, the file name is correct....
> halp!

try put /tftpboot/testfile (or whatever your tftp directory name is).  I had
to do this too, and figured it was "just me(tm)" :).

William J. Coldwell                             MediaPlex Communications
Gizmo Attitude Adjuster                         Internet Extra Corporation                    WebMaster, Inc.
v:408.346.0106 p:415.423.8147                   Warped Communications