Subject: README: changes to config(8)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 02/16/1998 14:07:15
Hi folks...

I've committed some minor adjustments to the "device class" config(8)
changes I made a while ago... these adjustments were suggested and
implemented by Chris Demetriou.  They essentially treat device classes
like special attributes, rather than something totally separate.  This
is much more like how device classes were originally intended.

This means that you will need to build a new config(8) binary before
rerunning config(8) the next time you build a kernel.

No internal kernel interfaces have changed; only some syntax in the
files* files.

If you notice any problems, please send a PR asap.  Thanks!