Subject: Re: the size of the tarball feb14,97
To: c5666305 <>
From: Gary D. Duzan <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/1998 08:24:32
In Message <199802151044.SAA11337@cssolar83.COMP.HKP.HK> ,
   "c5666305" <> wrote:

=>I just checked against the source tree of and found
=>that the size of gnu.tar.gz, xsrc.tar.gz and other source decreased
=>in a great rate. What is a big change in the soruce ?
=>Clarence CHAN

   I can't be certain of the cause, but there was a problem in
yesterday's sup scan, as you can see by the email report sent to
current-users. If I remember correctly, it was running out of disk
space. I'd wait for an error-free sup scan message before trying

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computing Arts