Subject: Re: VIA VP2 chipset
To: None <,>
From: Phil Knaack <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/1998 20:53:10
Sorry for the lateness of this reply.

MelloN wrote:
>I've seen the web page with the PowerPC 603e/604e boards, which look
>pretty good, but nothing on the PPC 750-based board yet.   Any idea if
>there's a URL for that board?

This is one of the variants we are working with:

I was wrong .. I thought our board was made by some third party
(non-Motorola) vendor; instead, it is made by our very own Motorola
Computer Group.  Our boards ship with either VxWorks or LynxOS on them.

Modify the above url s,pci.*,, and you'll find numerous other useful

I have no idea what the pricing is like.

Phillip F Knaack
Software Engineer -- Motorola CNSS-CIG-GSM