Subject: Re: DNS question
To: None <djv@bedford.net>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 02/06/1998 16:54:05
According to CyberPeasant:

>At the time I probed, though, I could not resolve the name of the
>209.66.121.17 nameserver, or the domain starwolf.com. (that still doesn't
>resolve, but starwolf.starwolf.com does).

Ummm you _do_ have a DNS record for starwolf.com?  I can see that you
have an mx for it but there is no address - you probably want to put
in an A record in that points starwolf.com to starwolf.starwolf.com.

  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error.  Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
  - Hogfather, Terry Pratchett.