Subject: Ad: TAIM Certified E-mail 8.9 cents/min Long Distance & 800 Service!!
To: None <friend@bulkmailer>
From: Sent By <info@kwcomm.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1998 18:26:00
THIS IS A ONE TIME EMAIL!!!
YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTHING FURTHER UNLESS REQUESTED!!

8.9 cents/min(cpm) long distance, 8.9 cpm 800 service
(this offer available in continental US only - lower 48 states)

* 8.9 cpm flat rate Interstate rate (24 hours a day-7 days a week)
* Discount Intrastate long distance covered (rates as low as 5.76cpm)
* Billed in 6 second intervals with an 18 sec minimum call length
* No sign up fee or any type of monthly service charges
* Simple one page sign up form can be faxed (800#) or mailed
* Major long distance carrier

* Multiple lines can be signed up and combined into one bill
* Optional accounting codes available for business use
* Free unlimited 15 cpm calling card available (no prepay)
* Billed in 6 sec intervals with a 60sec minimum call length

* 8.9 cpm unlimited 800 service (no minimums) available
* Billed in 6 second intervals with an 18 sec minimum call length
* 800 service can be used standalone without using long distance

* Home or office - same phone rates
* Direct 1+ dial service - no complicated codes needed
* No up front payment - you get a separate monthly phone bill
* Discount international rates billed in 6 sec intervals

Save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your phone bill by
paying only 8.9 cpm direct and 15 cpm on calling card calls.
Pay only 8.9 cpm for all your 800 numbers new and existing.

Get an 800 number for you home phone (you don't need a separate
phone line)-no more collect calls or searching for change for
a pay phone-great for kids, college students, business travelers.

Receive complete details and sign up form by fax or snail mail:
(Due to the detailed graphics on the signup forms and rate
tables, we are unable to provide information by email - included
in the information packet is an 800 # for any questions you have)

By fax: provide a fax # and we will fax the information to you.
     This is the quickest method of sending the information.

By snail mail:  if you don't have a fax, we can snail mail the
     information to you - just provide a mailing address.

     Very best regards,

     Karla Welsh