Subject: Re: -current kernel compile error and fix
To: Colin Wood <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1998 17:24:08
On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 01:11:47PM -0800, Colin Wood wrote:

> Look at the modification date on the file...are you sure it didn't update
> the file?  (It could be that your change was identical to the source
> change.)

Um... I don't think... Wait... Doh. The fix didn't appear in the updated
file - the sup "unfixed" it, as it were. I'm sure it'll be changed soon
if it's not already, in any event.

> Just send in a PR (using send-pr or the web page on to
> request the above change, and include a context diff of the files involved
> (i.e. 'diff -c proc.h.ol proc.h').

Ah... Okay. I'll do that. Thanks!

Mason Loring
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments
 dropped from day's caravan."--Rabindranath Tagore...awake ? sleep : dream;