Subject: Re: WWW NetBSD Site
To: Matt Chapman <>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1998 21:07:54
On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Matt Chapman wrote:

: a question was raised over the ability to even see the site due to a
: version of http and the need for lynx6 or higher, I must say that the site
: is run on NetBSD 1.3 using the latest and greatest apache web server...yes
: it is being virtual hosted through apache.  I don't know what else to say
: about that.<g>
: what do you all think:>

Since this is my server, I should probably clarify it.  Due to a lack of IP
addresses available to me, I have had to set the server at up to use
HTTP/1.1 (or HTTP/1.0 absolute style) virtual hosting.  That does require
Lynx 2.6 or higher if using Lynx, but that is only while Matt's experimental
pages are on the NetBSD community wants any of it, that can of
course go on a real IP host.

===== Todd Vierling (Personal =====
== "There's a myth that there is a scarcity of justice to go around, so
== that if we extend justice to 'those people,' it will somehow erode the
== quality of justice everyone else receives."  -- Maria Price