Subject: Re: hardware docs URLs wanted
To: Brad Salai <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/1998 21:36:36
	I think we should ask the owners of each link if we can copy their
	data. Where we can, wo do so, otherwise we rely on the links.

	Best compromise...

Definition of the day:
'A moot point': Something open to debate... _not_ an irrelevant point.
(It would be preferrable if more of the world could grasp the above)