Subject: Current-users index online
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.futureone.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/15/1998 05:06:21
I have placed a current-users searchable index online.  You can search all
posts ever made to current-users by poster name, subject and email address.
Right now it contains all article digests from 0000 to 0999.  Later this week I
will put up the rest of the articles, and fix a tiny bug in the parser (you
shouldn't notice anything.. it just skips a few names it can't figure out.  I
actually have it fixed.. I just left the fixed copy behind the firewall at
work..)

Anyhow.. try it out.  I put it up because one day I actually had to download
all those digests to grep for some ancient recipie to fix something.  I figured
others would want to do the same.. So I made an interface for it.

If you find this at all useful.. email me.. The script is very portable, and
would be very simple to add other digests to.

http://www.futureone.com/garbled
or if your browser can't handle redirects.. the page is really at:
http://www.futureone.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/garbled/readg.pl

Email me if you have a problem or suggestion about this..  And just to solve
everyone's concerns..  I did not put the actual email addresses on the page..
so horrid little web crawlers won't hit email paydirt.

Maybe this is something we could put on the netbsd.org page as well.. if the
powers that be like it..

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.futureone.com
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html