Subject: gdb fixes
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/1998 14:41:50
I think the following gdb problems are all fixed:

    bin/3391: m68k gdb can't handle sigtramp correctly
    bin/4589: gdb cannot start inferiors on pmax
    bin/4591: gdb on pmax: cannot handle shared libraries
    bin/4656: Gdb next command doesn't work with dynamic libraries

If any of these are NOT fixed with a gdb based on the
sources in tonight's supscan, please let me know.

There were some other problems mentioning gdb that
are not caused by defects in gdb, and those remain
open (port-specific things).  Otherwise, I'm not
aware of any open PRs remaining against gdb.

As usual, please send-pr any new problems.

Thanks,
Gordon Ross