Subject: Re: NetBSD CDRoms.
To: Matt Chapman <matt@duh.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/1998 23:33:32
> I know that but I am wondering when and who else we can go through other
> than infomagic.com vendors anyone?

 I just returned of my long-planned and well-scheduled (it seems :-)
xmas-holiday and am attending the yearly (formerly Amiga-only)
hacker meeting in Karlsruhe, Germany, where a dozen of NetBSD
developers also fly (or doze or drink red bull.. :-) around.

 During the meeting I will start to first install 1.3 final release
and then attack the package system from Hubert's team.

 My schedule and plannings for the Gateway! Volume 3 are re-delayed
by the late release of NetBSD itself. Nontheless, the CD will be a
double-header (2 CD's) and contain the entire NetBSD 1.3 plus a large
amount of ready-to-go packages. Time schedule is not fixed, but I hope
to be ready by end of february. My biggest problem is spare time,
because my company is now deep into preparing world's biggest computer
show, CeBIT. Stay tuned, I will report more.

 BTW, read more here: http://core.de/Gateway/
(or: http://core.de/Gateway/whatsnew.htm).

--
Markus Illenseer