Subject: Re: concern about -current tree
To: Jason Thorpe <email@example.com>
From: Computo Ergo Checksum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/04/1998 13:37:54
Jason Thorpe sez:
* always been the case, though, that new libc meant you should have your
* kernel up-to-date.
* I think the point here is that more frequent binary snapshots are needed.
Something which, at least for the SPARC port, Erik Fair has been gracious
enough to provide.
* Jason R. Thorpe email@example.com
* NASA Ames Research Center Home: +1 408 866 1912
* NAS: M/S 258-6 Work: +1 650 604 0935
* Moffett Field, CA 94035 Pager: +1 415 428 6939
I'm really a software toolsmith and a musician by trade, but nobody really
needs a software toolsmith much, and the music industry is so cutthroat
that it would probably do me in. So I do systems administration on the
side as a hobby. Funny that my hobby finds more work than either of my