Subject: Re: A holiday thanks to all...
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/25/1997 15:58:39
  I too must add my sincere thanks to all involved here.  Through hard
work, cooperation, skill, and relentless dedication, the NetBSD
developers community has created a truly high-quality product.  In
this world of "glitz sells" and "who cares if it works, we have a
professional marketing department!", NetBSD stands up and says
"quality first!"...and DELIVERS it...with dependability, stability,
and predictability.

  Thanks to all of this hard work, I have a quality platform with
which to build my network.  I recommend it to my friends, my
customers, and my colleagues.  From my own little corner of the world
here, I appreciate it...very, very much.

  In other words...You guys ROCK!

  Happy holidays, all!

                        -Dave McGuire
                         mcguire@neurotica.com