Subject: Release schedule?
To: Current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/1997 18:31:59
I'm curious what our current release schedule is... I hadn't heard anyone
say that we needed to go over the December 19th date, but we're evidently
past that now. The web pages still list December 19th, which doesn't, IMHO,
look really slick to the outside world. (And yes, I'll happily volunteer to
do work on the pages, if such is desired. Other folks have volunteered
recently, though, so I'm guessing that we already have some motivated
people working on 'em.)

Are things still on track? I don't want to see things rushed, but I'd love
to know what's happening. NetBSD 1.2.1 was out already when I got started.
Hence, I've never experienced a formal release before, so I'm not sure what
happens. The silence has piqued my curiosity.

Later...

UnObSpamRant: The most recent (lengthy) u.c.e. must have tipped the
bandwidth meter toward the spam itself, as opposed to discussion of it. I
guess pretending it's not there hasn't solved the problem.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments