Subject: man 5 intro
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benoit MARTEL <magus@cs.mcgill.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1997 16:43:28
Hi,

This one is really not very important but I'll mention it in case noone
noticed it...

I was going through the INSTALL document to make sure I was doing
everything right and I happened to check out the intro(5) man page it
refers to.

It doesn't seem to be there at all. I have the section 5 of the manual
("man rc.conf" works for example) and all other sections have their intro
page.

I have a fresh install of 1.3_BETA with everything except X and games (OK
so I lied, I dont have a intro page for section 6 but I assume I would if
I had installed games).

I dont particularly need this page but its kinda strange that its
missing and it just happens to be pointed to by the INSTALL docs.

Later,

"Because user errors often produce unpredictable results, the user
should try to avoid them."

IBM MVS/XA System Programming Library.