Subject: com hangup broken
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/1997 16:51:43
Well, I got my line monitor program (log out idle users, etc) working.
Then I discovered that it wasn't working on serial ports (which is, of
course, where I really want it). Turns out the POSIX "set baud to 0 to
hangup" semantics are broken. Then I had a vague recollection about
something like that. So I searched the PR's and found jtk's PR#4123,
filed Sep 18th, and apparently never looked at by anyone. Any chance of
getting this fixed for 1.3, or at least for 1.3.1? I'm about to try
changing the #if, as mentioned in that PR.