Subject: Re: LOGO UPDATE
To: None <>
From: maximum entropy <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/30/1997 06:30:58
>From: "Tom T. Thai" <>
>Sorry, I've not been able to continue my work on the NetBSD logo.  I had
>to work with the teleco on some local issues here.  But I'll get back to
>it the logo project asap and hoping to get something finalized for 1.3

Has core made a decision on this yet?  I don't think I've seen an
official statement that the logo will change in 1.3 (or at all), or,
for that matter, that it won't.

I just wanted to point out that a fair number of us spoke up in favor
of the existing logo.  Your (Tom's) artwork is nice and all, and I
think it would be fine as "supplementary" art for web pages and
whatnot, but I would prefer that the daemon still remain as the "one
true logo."