To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1997 16:37:34
[Posted to current-users because this, like NetBSD-current, is still
experimental and not an "official release".]

I've opened up a mail list exploder on my site,, in the interest of
possibly taking a little of the load off of the main site.  If
your ISP single-homes through Sprint, this may be a more efficient way to
get your NetBSD mailing lists, and would help out a
little.  This relay is _unofficial_, just something I've added to my
web/mail server on my own whim.

You can subscribe to any of the lists (by the same name they are on by sending "subscribe listname" to:

== Todd Vierling (Personal; Business
== So you know what, Mikey?  Go to bed.