Subject: Re: lint (was: systat)
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/1997 16:58:51
(Moved to current-users since this specific issue is machine-

> Although I have had problems getting lint to compile with the
> new /usr/include/sys/stat.h file. It seemed to be barfing on
> the new stuff:
> int     stat __P((const char *, struct stat *)) __RENAME(__stat13);
> int     fstat __P((int, struct stat *))         __RENAME(__fstat13);

This is a build order problem that you have to handle manually.
With a recent source tree under /usr/src/usr.bin/xlint build *and
install* lint1, lint2 and xlint, and you will then be able to do
"make" in the llib subdirectory without the complaint about the
above two mentioned lines.  (That's what I just did, anyway...)

- H=E5vard