Subject: Port of KDE?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/13/1997 16:07:55
Anyone planning on porting KDE to NetBSD platforms?  I think it would
be good to have available once NetBSD 1.3 is out the door.  New users
would probably appreciate having a slick GUI to run on 1.3.  Especially
if it was available as a binary package for most ports.  I have it up
and running on i386, though I don't have everything working.  Notably
the audio support (Hi Lennart!), and the CDROM players (Hi Manuel!) are
not working.  (though I just noticed a slightly newer beta is available)

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.