Subject: Re: kaffe-0.9.2, anyone?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy C. McDermond <mcdermj@Xenotropic.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/1997 18:47:38
I've tried to build it, but it goes into an infinite loop on me.  I
 sifted it through the debugger with my meager skills over a day's worth
 of time, and found that there is a portion of the new thread code that
 goes into a longjmp(2), and seems to be corrupting things as it
 returns.  I haven't quite isolated why, and my send-pr to the kaffe
 maintainers seems to have bounced all over creation.