Subject: Re: silo overflows, was fifo overruns
To: Jukka Marin , Brad Salai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: James Graham - Systems Mangler <email@example.com>
Date: 11/12/1997 19:28:17
Jukka Marin sez:
* On Wed, Nov 12, 1997 at 09:28:55AM -0500, Brad Salai wrote:
* > >So something's blocking interrupts for too long.
* > >
* > Is there a way to profile this, or log interrupts to see what it might be?
* Maybe one could write the interrupt level into a parallel port every time
* the system enters an interrupt routine and then monitor the parallel port
* pins to see what is going on.. (An oscilloscope or logic analyzer
Problem: Sun4c has no parallel port.
Assumption #1: Assuming that "God" exists, he/she/it is fallable.