Subject: Re: Weird "make all" behavior
To: Mike Long <mikel@shore.net>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/1997 13:36:01
Curt Samson has been working on this problem with success, however, when he
committed his files to the -current tree, enough things broke that he
backed out. We had a conversation about this over dinner one evening, and
he had concluded that the NetBSD tree is being built in a whole lot of
bizarre configurations of the various options and that the process needs to
be substantially simplified.

Of course, we all need to agree to do that, and a release cycle is not the
right time. We should take this up after 1.3 ships, and the question should
be: what to remove from the /usr/share/mk files.

	Erik <fair@clock.org>