Subject: Re: 1.3 release
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <haszlaki@UAccess.NET>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/1997 15:40:36
> > 	You know, it would be really spiffy if the NetBSD home page had
> > a big banner saying that there's going to be a new release.  Or
> > at least _something_ somewhere there.  There isn't even anything
> > under current/future events. :(
>
>   I think the folks are busy actually *working* on the release. ;)

	And anyone who visits the NetBSD home page should be able to see
that people are working on the release.  It's not like there has
to be some long involved description of what's going on with the release,
just something.  At least pointer to the map of source changes (which
I found somewhere on the page and can't find now).  Would only take a
couple minutes. (hey, I've got some time...)

eric