Subject: Re: Problems with 1.3-ALPHA (fwd)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG,>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/1997 01:27:47
Mark Andres wrote:

Could you please forward this to the port-mac68k and current-users lists
for me?  For some reason, when I send a message to majordomo@netbsd.org,
it is taking literally 12 or so hours to be processed.  I sent my first
message about my problems at 11:00PM JST (Japan Standard Time). When I did
not receive a copy, I assumed that majordomo chewed it up, so I sent
another copy at 7:00AM JST.  I received my copy or the original
message from the list around 11:00AM JST.  I then received the copy for
the second message around 5:30PM JST.

This is very strange.  I have never had any problems with using
majordomo@netbsd.org before.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/