Subject: Re: Weird "make all" behavior
To: Matthias Drochner <drochner@zelux6.zel.kfa-juelich.de>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/1997 21:35:00
>Excerpts from netbsd: 3-Nov-97 Weird "make all" behavior M.
>HeadCandy.com@MindBen (1203)

>> With the current stuff, if I attempt anything else on the make line
>> with all, "make all" gets omitted.  I always have to type "make" or
>> "make all" on a line by itself.

>I just did a "make obj depend all", and it worked
>as expected.

Hmm... guess I never tried it with "all" last.  However, try "make
obj depend all install", and see if you are as successful.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net
      Contract software development for Windows NT, Windows 95 and Unix.
             Windows NT and Unix server development in C++ and C.