Subject: Re: N. logo doesn't have to be cute ?
To: Jukka Marin , Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
From: Ask Dr. Stupid <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 21:48:47
Jukka Marin sez:
/*
 * On Mon, Nov 03, 1997 at 08:09:46AM -0800, Dustin Sallings wrote:
 * > > Err, in this part of the world, a daemon (demon) is always bad, trying
 * > > to harm people.  The opposite is (I guess) an angel who protects people,
 * > > understands them etc.

Bah.  That's the puk^Hritans for you, but I suppose that's neither here
nor there (actually, the problem is that they are here AND there!)...

 * >
 * And who's the master of the demons? ;-)  I don't want my computers being
 * possessed by the devil..

Too late, even more so if you have pored over the oddly disturbing
ichor known as Windows.

 *
 * Sure, the BSD daemon looks innocent, but still..
 *
 * Have we all got this much spare time? :-)
 *

``Yes.''  Well, except for the release engineering team, that is...

 *   -jm
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
Rule #1:
    If you can't interrupt it, terminate it.