Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: Tom T. Thai <>
From: Rob Deker <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 18:38:17
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Tom T. Thai wrote:

> I thought of this also, but the last time I post the logo question, most
> feed back to me said they wanted the daemon.. for marketing purposes, the
> daemon MAY not be a good idea... but if you care more about tradition..
> then the daemon is it.. I also have some generic logo with no daemon in
> it... I thought it was time to get away for the "daemon" theme...  but the
> mass NetBSD users differ in opinion.
I sure hope that the daemon doesn't go away...I've been looking for the
correct rendition of him to paint on the back of my ObBLJ (Obligitory Black
Leather Jacket)....

"Off the keyboard, through the CPU, |
out the transceiver, down the rj45  | Technical Operations Manager
line, across the router, through    |
the Hub, out the gateway.           |
        Nothing but net."           |