Subject: Re: Making NetBSD Competitive
To: Mark Andres <>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 15:12:55
On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Mark Andres wrote:

> I know that on the mac68k
> port side, we have a whole parallel set of pages set up that are much more
> up to date than what is on  I would like to see that
> information merged into the main site at

Which information, specifically?  Note that the information on is very specifically designated as `supplemental', and a
great deal of that information is duplicated on the
already.  I'm not sure I can see where there is anything more current on
the former, though I'd be happy to be corrected.

Having said that, the mac68k pages on will be overhauled
for the 1.3 release, anyway.  The information they contain is getting a
little disorganized as time goes on.