Subject: Re: N. logo doesn't have to be cute ?
To: Colin Wood <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 13:40:56
> Personally, I can't call any animal that licks itself for a bath really
> "clean" ;-)  I don't know about cuddly, either.

Heh.  Yeah, there are stand-offish cats.  They are unquestionably
cleaner than dogs, though.  ;-)

> maybe we need an inanimate
> logo instead, then, perhaps a big network of computers from different
> platforms (although how you'd tell them apart, I don't know).

How about a net, kind of like a fisherman's net with different
computers at the nodes.  For low resolution, we could reduce the
computers to blobs.  Or we could blend from a grid/net into solid
BSD in NetBSD with the caption "A Multi-Architecture OS" or whatever.

              Allen Briggs - end killing -